1. Last week was completely bonkers. Every single day had 5 or more things going on. Good things, new opportunities, new SEO clients for Seriously SEO, multiple job interviews for Jason and more. This week is so much more quiet and we feel like we can breathe a little easier. I’m not sure how we got through last week but we did it!
2. This week is a big one for Liz (she bought IAPBP from us last June). She launched the new birthphotographers.com website today and it looks AMAZING! Such a huge and much needed improvement! It’s so amazing that we get to watch IAPBP receive all the love and attention it deserves. And it means the world to us that she involves us in a lot. She asks our advice and draws off our experience. It’s been a super rewarding process working with her. We are so proud of her! PLUS, image competition results are coming very soon!! I was a judge and this gallery of work is going to blow you away! It’s incredible!!
3. Jason has not one, but two second interviews this week! Please pray for him! Either one would be an amazing fit but we are really hoping for one in particular.
4. My sweet Duder is turning 12 in less than a week! 12?!?!
5. A couple of days ago Jude was upset about dinner. He was having a moment. Zachary told him “You need to pull it togetha Duder…this is not a ploblem!” 🤣
6. We spent so much time outside last week. Jason needed a ton of quiet time on the phone and video calls so we kicked the kids (and me lol) outside all day every day. It makes me realize just how fast we get used to being inside too much. That was the norm during our long stay in Corpus due to bad weather and exhausting winds. This past week, while jam packed, also felt like a reset button when it comes to outdoor time. I’m so thankful Texas is having such a mild winter. It’s been high 60’s to mid 70’s and gorgeous – which is so nice. It makes me nervous their summer will be completely brutal though. We need to get on the move before it hits!
7. Zachary’s imagination is exploding! I noticed Jason acting strange this morning and asked him what he was doing. He told me he was carrying around imaginary cake for Z. Ha! I love that Z gave it to him and that Jason carried it around as though it was real! I fell for him a little harder in that moment. Little did I know a short while later I’d be serving pretend ice cream for over 30 minutes haha! We have a lot of birthdays coming up, guess it is time to get ready!
8. Yesterday Jude programmed his Cosmo robot to mess with Pepper. We laughed so hard but Pepper was totally unamused lol. Cosmo is one toy that has stood the test of time. Jude has had it for a few years, he plays with it often and always has so much fun with it when he does.
9. Video proof:
10. Today is a travel day. We are moving from north Georgetown to south Austin. Not far but it is making us all crave getting back on the road. We are SO ready. After 2 years of traveling we are not good at sitting still. We are really hoping to be back on the road by the end of the month!