1. I thought since I have dusted off the old blog I should post a good old fashioned 10 on Tuesday. In my old blogging days these posts were a fave and I still love to look back on the old ones. Little bits of random love and chaos.
2. We’ve found ourselves unexpectedly shopping for a new RV. Honestly, I’m dreading it – it’s such a process. Not only is it a time to re-evaluate and dig deep, even finding a rig during Covid times is a borderline nightmare.
3. Spotted these two snuggling on the couch today….
4. I almost always take Zachary to the grocery store with me and he always gets to choose a snack for the ride home. He’s just the sweetest thing sometimes and every now and then he will save the last treat or bite for someone. Usually Jason or Jonah. Today on the way home he declared he wanted to save some bites of his grab and go pineapple for Jonah. I said “that’s so kind of you to share Z!” His response: “Kindness, it’s just what we do!!!” OMG I love him.
5. We had such a great time in the Outer Banks with my mom. I’m so happy we made it happen. I can’t wait to meet up with her again in a few months when we hit Cape Cod this summer.
6. Jude has totally mastered the Rubik’s Cube – he just amazes me! His record is under 30 seconds and he has taught Jonah how to solve it as well. Jonah can do it at around a minute and a half. Jonah just got a new speed cube in the mail yesterday and I have no doubt his time will go down very soon. They have been meeting with other kids in the campground who also cube and play / solve all day long.
7. Mid grocery store aisle: “GASP!!!!! Momma! Look! Baby swords! What isssssss that!? “ When I told him they are toothpicks for eating he squealed. Had to buy em and use that night lol. Using them with corn at dinner that night was…..time consuming.
8. Jonah has so many friends in our current campground that it has been a challenge keeping him inside to do school. More than once today we looked away and didn’t notice he’d slipped out to play with friends outside. More than once I stood at the window and smiled watching him play and live his best life. Of course, more than once we pulled him back in. That boy gives me a run for my money most days!
9. This showed up in my memories today. OMG his little voice and “I dunno”.
10. My sweet little pirate after visiting the island Blackbeard called his hideout in the outer Banks.