So I’ve been a little scarce around here lately, but for good reason.  It’s been a bit crazy around here trying to balance work and home.  And my computer broke I broke my computer.  Actually, both statements are true, first it broke, then I broke it more.  A lot of tears and frustration, not one but two external hard drives go out on me (don’t worry, all client images are safe!!), a few more tears, two new hard drives and a new macbook pro on it’s way and I’m doing a bit better now.  Technology rocks, but when it doesn’t work, man can it be frustrating!  So that kind of explains the lack of photos around here huh?  I can tell you that I’m about to go crazy since I can’t proof anything!

Plus, I’ve been busy hanging out with my boys.  Jase had to go to Louisiana to tend to some business and we thought it would be fun for him to take Taryn with him and visit my mom.  And oh boy are they having fun.  Jase tells me that Taryn was a hoot on the plane….on the way up she threw her arms up in the air and yelled “wwwweeeeeeeee” roller coaster style LOL.  On the layover they called me to check in, I was worked and paused mid session to take the call….the most excited and exasperated little voice ever came across the line “MOM!  I’m at the airport and I’m having lunch, isn’t that great?!?!”  Cutest moment.  Jase also said that when their plane landed she was itching to get out of her seat, he kept telling her she had to wait her turn and when he couldn’t take her wiggling any longer, lifted her up out of her seat on to his lap to wait.  She piped up with “Look dad, all those people are playing follow the leader!!!”  Oh to be 3 and on an adventure.  I must say, it’s been quiet around here.  I’d say about 90% of the noise in this house comes from Little T, or maybe it’s the combination of the kids together, but she’s the loud one without a doubt.  Ty misses her.  A lot.  And I think it honestly surprises him just how much he misses her.  I’ve been spending a lot of time with just my boys while they have been gone, and as much as I miss Jason and Taryn, I must admit, it’s been nice to have my boys to myself for awhile.  Ty and I have been doing lots of fun stuff, playing with Teagan, teaching him sign language, Christmas projects, baking, shopping, watching movies and just hanging out.  Love my boys.

We’ve also been dealing with some health issues with Teagan.  We’re not really sure what is going on with him just yet.  We’ve been struggling with weight issues and him not only not gaining, but him loosing weight over the last several months.  It’s frustrating.  We’ve been doing everything we can to help him, and thankfully, he is an eater, so that helps.  I look at him and see a healthy baby, one with chub.  But in the last couple of weeks a few other health issues have come up with him and it just scares us.  The first round of tests came back clear, he was having reoccurring brick dust in his diaper.  Brick dust is common in newborns, but not babies Teagans age.  We can vouch for the fact that it’s not a lot of fun trying to get a urine sample from a 10 month old.  Ok, so maybe it was a little bit of fun, I’ve never laughed so hard as I did watching the scowl on Teagan’s face as Jason attached the bag to him.  I can only imagine what was going through the little dudes mind LOL.  Thankfully, his cultures came back clear.  But when we went back in for another weight check, our pedi noticed Teagan looks pretty yellow.  This can sometimes be caused by the foods we eat, but it was a bit much even for that.  We’ve laid off carrots and sweet potatoes for a few days to see if that would help, but he’s still yellow and we may need to have his bilirubin levels checked out.  Gosh I just feel like we’re back to him being a newborn, brick dust, bili levels.  He also had a long bout of not urinating.  Sigh.  We’ll go in for another round of blood tests later this week.  Please pray for our sweet little man.

OH OH OH….guess what?!  He said “momma”…..over and over and over.  And I melted.  Over and over and over.