1. I really need to take some pictures of my kids. They’ve had a pretty nice long break. It’s time. Will do this week.
2. Saturday we all went and got our hair chopped at Birds. And by “all” I mean all the people in the house that have hair, me, teagan & taryn. taryn and teagan got their signature do’s, a bob and a faux hawk respectively. And I got my hair chopped. I thought it was around 4 inches but MC took one look at me the other night and said way more…..maybe 6 or so? Ty took a quick snap for me…it’s not in focus…but it’s me. And a photo of me is pretty rare around here. So there ya go.
3. Hmmmm, I never post pics of me here. This is weird.
4. On Thursday and Friday Teagan got super messy during lunch, so I ran him a sink of bubbles in the kitchen sink. On Friday, he figured out how to turn on the spigget for the filtered water. Fun stuff there. So on Saturday, Jason fed him lunch, took him out and started to wipe him off with a washcloth in front of the sink. Teagan started kicking his feet, pointed to the sink and said “bubble bath”….kick kick….wiggle wiggle….point point….”do it”. We were cracking up laughing he said it clear as day and knew what he wanted.
5. Jack’s nursery came out SO cute. I know Alli worked so hard on it and I absolutely love it. I did a nursery storyboard for her, I haven’t done one of these in ages and ages. I used to do them for every newborn session, I really should start that again….
Check out that middle photo of Jack hanging out under his name!! Alli asked me to make her one of these for the nursery and we decided to do a gallery mount. I love how it came out….here is a closeup….
I think the one for my house that is only mounted on styrene is going to have an accident, I gotta have it on a gallery mount. That bad boy is heavy, but gorgeous! Want to make one of your own? You can download the free template here.
6. Speaking of Jack….I spent Sunday morning at their house and took soooooo many photos. Isn’t he fabulous?
7. And just one more for good measure….
8. Every time I scroll up and see a photo of me, it feels weird all over again.
9. Jase and I went to see Hangover on Sunday. Hilarious.
10. Facebook. Are you a fan?
Quick reminder…..there are only two mini spots left for the Louisiana sessions. If you want one, act fast!!
Happy Tuesday everyone!!
I laughed so hard watching the Hangover that my side hurt when I left the movies!!! LOOOOVE Jack’s word art, just how big is that sucker??? Is it a 16 x20 or bigger??
Kim – it is a 15×30 =)
I’m a fan on FB now! Also, that picture of you is gorgeous! It looks like you’re just as natural in front of the camera as you are behind it.
Hot mama!!!! You’re gorgeous on the inside and out. And the pictures…. well… you know how I feel about them. Completely amazing.
First, I really like your hair, it’s cute!:) Second, so many cute babies…you have the best job EVER. Third, we saw The Hangover on my birthday, hilarious! Now I’m running off to FB to become a fan!:)
Lyndsay, you are so beautiful. Love the hair cut! It may seem weird to have a pic of you on the blog, so just post more of you AND the kiddos, together =)
I will be a fan on facebook =)
Hi, I’m a lurker of your blog, I love looking at your photography! I was wondering if you have thought about making and selling the name print. I don’t have photoshop to make one myself but would love to have something like that for my nursery!
Love the picture of you!! 🙂 And I’m now your fan!
Hi Lyndsay – I LOVE the wordle and am creating one for our family. Can you share or tell me of a place online that does gallery mounting? Thank you so much!
that last photo is absolutely amazing. and you look so pretty. you should post pics of yourself more often 🙂
Lovely picture of you! I want to see a picture of Teagan in his big boy bed! We are selling Colty’s crib this week so we won’t be far behind you on that endeavor!
Hi there…long time lurker here, who longs to be a photographer like you some day!! I’m sorry your little miss is giving you a hard time. I totally sympathize as my oldest daughter often brings me to tears! Hang in there…
I’m wondering where you printed a 15×30 standout? I can’t find the standout as an option at WHCC…
Lyndsay, you are beautiful. We need more pics of you. Your eyes are to die for!
Hi Lyndsay – I LOVE the wordle and would like to create one for my little boys room. I was also wondering of a place online that does gallery mounting? Thank you so much! I love your blog! Keep up the wonderful work!
How did you do the black one in dads hands? Did you bring a black blanket to their house? Did you use natural lights ora light set up? Thanks!