- by this amazing post, the beauty and insight it offers. many took my breath away.
- by this song.
- by the gift of an ordinary day. a friend sent this to me in an email today and i wasn’t prepared. grab a tissue and hit play, it’s worth it.
- the eye candy in the shakeitphotoapp flickr group.
- the insight of this mom on raising daughters. i couldn’t pull myself away from her post.
- the beauty of this stream.
- by the jaw dropping beauty and awesome moments found here. thanks michele for sharing the link with me. wow.
What has inspired you recently? Please share.
I’ve been feeling quiet and reflectful for a bit. Not sure why, not very much like me. But I can’t shake it. Maybe it’s January. Or the dreary days. Maybe it’s the business side of things. Maybe it’s thinking about all the things I want to do but I just haven’t had the guts. Maybe it’s being impatient about my own vision of where I want to be. Maybe it’s too much time in front of the computer and not enough time behind the lens. I need to pick up my camera. Tomorrow. I get to go do something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time.