I am going crazy today digging and purging and sorting and pricing. Our neighborhood is having a big garage sale tomorrow and we are nowhere near ready. Hopefully Ty and Jase will come home with some extra energy tonight! If you are in the area and love garage sales like I do, head out to Summerlyn in Leander tomorrow! We are selling quite a few things in an effort to get some cash for Teagan’s treatments and supplements (which are eating our breakfast, lunch and dinner). Including:
- Black refrigerator/freezer
- Gas grill with an extra tank
- Large pink floor cushions
- Pink Retro play kitchen
- Baby bouncer
- Baby changing pad
- Pottery Barn twin sized headboard & frame
- World Market coffee table
- Set of dishes / silverware / glassware
- A bunch of storage baskets
- Doll house
- Pottery Barn baby doll bed
- Large photo albums (never used gah!)
- Tons of kids and toddler clothes, toys, craft items, ribbon, frames, movies and more!
I thought I was going to get out of the actual sale part of all this but my session needed to reschedule so I will be out there too. If you come by – say hi!