**This post will be pinned at the top through next week. To see daily posts please scroll down.**
I am so psyched to be living in Texas during the spring. I loooooved photographing my kids playing in the bluebonnet fields, and I’m itching to get back out there before the flowers disappear. So I am announcing my first, very BIG blog contest!
Can you picture yourself or your child here?
Here is the deal, the winner receives a FREE mini session with me. No sitting fee, no purchasing images, the whole thing is FREE! What do you get? 10-15 high resolution, processed images on disk. That’s a value of over $850!
- You must be local. This means Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Leander, etc.
- The session will occur next Saturday, April 19th at 7 pm in Round Rock, so you gotta be available then (weather permitting).
- Limited to two people photographed. Ok, well, if you have 3 children, we’ll make it work, but you can’t invite Aunt Sally, Uncle Joe and all your distant cousins. 😉
- Not limited to children only, this would make a gorgeous maternity shoot, or a husband/wife shoot, so enter even if you don’t have kids.
- You can only enter once. We’re working on the honor system here, so no cheatin! Post a comment in this post with your first name and last initial. Email entries will not be accepted. Only comments to this post. Deadline is Wednesday at midnight! I will print out all the comments on Thursday morning when we wake up and let Taryn pull a name out of a hat. The winner will be announced mid-morning Thursday.
- It is transferable. So say you win and want to give it to a friend or relative, you can, but they gotta follow the rules too. =) This means your Mom, Sister and Cousin can enter and give it to you if they win. Just send them on over to the blog and have them enter!
- Winner must be willing to sign a model release allowing me to use the images taken during the session for promotional purposes, on the blog, website, etc.
- There is no cash value. If you win and don’t use the session, or if all the bluebonnets mysteriously disappear suddenly, I’ll be sad, but I won’t owe you any money.
Scroll down a ways to see some of my bluebonnet photographs. Ok, so I’m excited!! And be sure to check back over the next month, I’m planning to announce at least one more contest to celebrate the opening of Life in Motion Photography on June 1st!