1. My sweet husband turns 33 today. Happy Birthday Jase!
2. He got P90X for his birthday and I have a feeling we’re about to get our butts kicked. Ty, Jason and I have all lost weight with all the changes at our house (me 29 lbs, Jase 25ish and Ty 30ish) and we want to run with it.
3. The little kids are actually gaining weight. I swear I did a happy dance right there in our pediatricians office. Duder is still in the same clothes he was in last fall and has been between 26 and 28 lbs for well over a year. We are thankful he didn’t loose much while being sick but for he and Taryn to actually gain weight this month was huge, happy news at our house! And they look healthy. The dark circles under their eyes are disappearing, their skin and coloring looks better, they just look so healthy and I love that!
4. I picked up my camera to take a photo of the kids for the first time in awhile tonight. It has been too long, I must remedy that.
5. This weekend will be a great opportunity – we’ve dubbed it “Grandparent-Palooza”. My mom is coming in to town and we will also see Jason’s parents and grandparents! So excited!
6. We’ve decided to move Teagan and Taryn into the same bedroom. We are taking it nice and slow, Teagan has been sleeping in her room all week at night and at naps and they are doing great with the transition so far.
7. This blog post was just interrupted with a very loud THUD. I stopped to listen because all 3 kids are sleeping and Jase is in the other room surfing the web. I yelled out and asked Jase what that noise was….no answer….so I yelled out again, “hey, are you ok?
8. Someone fell asleep at his desk and his forehead did a faceplant into his keyboard. Awesome. So awesome. I can’t stop laughing. He’s fine. I did get up and check. While laughing. I totally can’t stop laughing.
9. 33 is gonna be a great year, I can feel it.
10. Seriously, I can’t stop laughing.
That’s awesome about the weightloss! And the healthy kiddos!
Wow! Ty never looked like he had 30 lbs to lose! Is that a typo??
omg!! laughin my butt off now! thanks! 🙂