Guilty confession. I bought myself a wonderful Mother’s Day gift. It’s true. And I am still getting something from my husband and children. Yup, I’m guilty. In my own defense, I just couldn’t resist. Turns out that this gorgeous Momma is the mastermind and creative designer behind Jenny Norene Designs. I’m sure some of you have already seen her designs, she’s been featured by great sites/groups. She is so gracious and so humble, you can read more about how she got started and what she does here.
So to ease my guilt about buying my own extra little gift for Mother’s Day, I bought an extra one to giveaway here on my blog! Nothing like spending even more money to ease some guilt, but hey, it worked, I feel better already! I have the best blog readers in the world and I’m thankful each one of you stops in to read a little bit about our day. Your comments of support, encouragement and funny little stories always make my day!
Uhm, gorgeous! You can read specific info on it here.
- Only one entry per person. No cheatin.
- Anyone can enter, you don’t have to be a Momma.
- To enter leave a comment to this post, do not send me an email, it will not count. Comments to this post only.
- Here is the fun part! In your comment tell me something. Anything. A funny thing about your kids, or your Momma. Or something random you think will make us smile. If you just put “I wonna win” or “enter me please”, you will not be entered, you have to tell me something. What do you love about your kids, or your mom? I want to get to know everyone a little better and have some fun!
- Winner will be announced sometime on Friday.