When he jumped out of the car in his sneakers, suspenders and heart shirt I immediately noticed how happy my little photog heart was! Swoon!
When Kelsey asked me for an in home lifestyle session I jumped at it! I haven’t done one in ages and it is so fun to get a glimpse of the real, messy, chaos of young families! We focused on all their favorite things, football, crafts, playing with your bff, jumping on the trampoline, the lemonade stand, a baking cook off competition and PJs and books at the end. Life won’t always look like this and I really believe these images will grow in value as life changes. This family has been with me for years and I am so thankful for clients who let their guard down and let me in to capture them as they are.
Howdy! We are still in Texas! We have been hanging out in both Houston and Corpus Christi for the last month. While we are planning to head to San Antonio for a few weeks come January, I’d really love to return to Austin as well. I will be offering a discount of $200 off signature sessions for January only! I know January isn’t exactly prime time for sessions, but it is a great time to get in on a discounted session. Here are a few session ideas:
- If you skipped holiday photos, let’s get that family photo updated!
- Gift your spouse or the grandparents a session! I will send you a digital gift certificate to print out so they have something to open on Christmas. Then they get a surprise and they get to be in the photos!
- Update your headshots.
- Book a session for just you and your sweetie. Couple sessions are the perfect gift!
- In home lifestyle sessions. Let’s bake some cookies with kids, hang out reading books and capture a slice of every day life as it looks right now.
- Austin/San Antonio mini sessions are only $350 in January!
Have an idea for a shoot? Let me know! Let’s brainstorm and bring your vision to life!
Our travel dates are super flexible, pretty much any weekend in January works for us. I hope to see you soon!
If you have been around here for awhile, prepare to feel old lol. I first met Austin 10 years ago when I volunteered to do a charity shoot for his family in downtown Austin. You can read more about that here. And I’ve been blessed to get to photograph their family throughout the years, both happy and sad. This sessiom was super happy but also a tiny bit sad that time has passed so quickly. Austin is such a nice young man. So kind, he has a very bright future ahead of him!