1. I thought since I have dusted off the old blog I should post a good old fashioned 10 on Tuesday. In my old blogging days these posts were a fave and I still love to look back on the old ones. Little bits of random love and chaos. 2. We've found ourselves unexpectedly shopping for [...]
Need a new search?
If you didn't find what you were looking for, try a new search!
1. We spent the boys birthdays at Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose, Texas. I'll dedicate a different blog post to our adventures but I have say now, we loved it so much! 2. We also did a safari drive at Fossil Rim in Glen Rose. Random fact about the Emu, they have zero respect [...]
1. Last week was completely bonkers. Every single day had 5 or more things going on. Good things, new opportunities, new SEO clients for Seriously SEO, multiple job interviews for Jason and more. This week is so much more quiet and we feel like we can breathe a little easier. I'm not sure how we got [...]
1. My timehop app tells me that on this date last year we were back on the road and leaving Texas for the year. Our current plan is to be here for another 7 weeks at least. That's ok, this is where we need to be, but it reminds me of how much I miss the [...]
1. The last month plus has been totally crazy....let's see if I can catch up a bit here. 2. Ty left for camp and was gone for a month. He had an AMAZING time. He spent a month with 73 guys, diving in to God's word, focused on the transition to manhood in a Godly way. [...]
1. My baby boy turns 5 months old tomorrow. Huh?! What?! How can that be?! I'd swear he was just born yesterday. But then again, I can't remember what this family was even like without him here. He fits in so seamlessly. 2. Speaking of Jonah's birth, our birth photographer, Leilani, and I bartered and she [...]
1. Y'all. I'm tired. Really tired. Four kids is no joke. I feel good, but sooooo tired. Most nights I'm sitting in the big white chair in my living room with heavy eyelids before the kids are even thinking of going to bed. I'm ashamed to admit how many times I've missed tucking them in to [...]
1. I've been getting a lot of inquiries about birth photography mentoring asking if it is still open to new members. YES! Birth photography mentoring through The Birth Experience is open! If you are a professional photographer and interested in birth photography, we'd love to have you join us! 2. During equine therapy this morning, Taryn [...]