1. I celebrated my 34th birthday yesterday. It was a nice day, relaxed with my family, got a ton of wonderful birthday wishes, phone calls from loved ones, fun birthday mail and a nice dinner out with my favorite people in the world. Oh, and even a few new toys for my camera! All in all, a good day.
2. When i asked Taryn how old she thought I was, I about fell over when she said “FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN”. Wow, I knew it was a loaded question but sheesh!
3. My mom’s birthday is tomorrow, Happy Birthday Eve Mom!!!
4. I think the most awesome of all the gifts I received was from Taryn. She drew me a great big picture of she and I riding on a roller coaster. The best part though, at the bottom, there was a picture of our dog Kylie taking a poop. Nice.
5. Teagan’s crib is still up. Niether Jase or I can seem to make ourselves take it down. I did one last little photo shoot with him in his crib and got a ton of shots. Here is just one….
6. I only pulled one because I am sooo far behind on proofing right now. I took some time off this weekend for the holiday, my birthday and the birth of baby Jack. But now it’s time to dive in and get a bunch of stuff done, lots of sharing to come.
7. I promised to come back and share images of the new custom letters I will be offering to clients. I LOVE the way they turned out, I’m not very good at product photography, but in person these are soooo cute!
Clients, if you’d like more information, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
8. I’m seriously considering offering a VERY limited number of client sessions when we head to Louisiana in August. If you think you might be interested, let me know. I haven’t decided how many yet since we’ll be on vacation and at the beach part of the time, but contact me if you think you might want one!
9. One of the reasons we’re going to the beach is to see my mom and step dad’s new house they are building. I am so excited to see it. It’s been a dream realized for them and I can’t wait to see it in person instead of just photos. Their porch is bigger than our entire house!! I have a feeling the photos she’s been sending me don’t do it justice. I’m sad they will be moving out of the house I mostly grew up in, but excited for them to move into their dream home at the beach.
10. I’ve hit #10 and drew a blank. I think it’s time to get off the computer and out of my jammies, the kiddos are itchin to go to the pool!