1. I am pacing our house right now waiting for ty to get home and tell me all about his day with MICHAEL PHELPS. Yes, you read that right! Crazy huh?!? Ty was one of a handful of kids that were chosen to meet the olympic champion. How freaking cool is that?!?! I SO wanted to go and bring my camera, but they said no. Something about a media release agreement or something or other. Blah, Blah, Blah, Boo….Ty was psyched and I can’t wait to hear all about it!
2. Little T is on her way back. It’s been a tough road, and she’s not there yet. But she will be soon. We’re all pretty happy about that.
3. Do you like surprises? I do. At least the fun kind. I usually try to throw in a fun little surprise into each package I send my clients. I like to change things up every so often, so you never know what fun little extra will appear in your package from me. From now until Christmas each client will receive 2 of these keychains with images from their session. Just cause.
Fun little extras rock!
4. Speaking of fun stuff…..Head on over and check out Jodie’s post on the Fresh Art blog today. You’ll find all kinds of fun craft stuff to do with your kids and a photo I took that she blew up on canvas for her office. Love it all.
5. I absolutely LOVE this concept of a bubble wrap calendar. My fear is that my children will have popped them all on January 1 by 9:42 am.
6. Our coffee maker when kaput a few weeks ago. Not good timing since a) it’s busy season and I need caffeine and b) my patience needs an extra little kick each day to deal with a certain sickie with a smile. Jase had his eye on a Krups machine awhile back so he went ahead and ordered it using our bank rewards card points. Problem….lord only knows how long it will take to get here. One of the special little kups arrived this week but fat lot of good that does a caffeine deprived momma. So instead I’ve been making almost daily trips to starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte. mmmmmmm. so good. but not for my wallet. I could have drove across 5 states, picked up the stupid new Krups machine, drove back and still spent less money.
7. I wish we would have done this in Teagan’s room. Who knew it was so easy and so stylish to make your own toddler bed? And for $75 for 2! Can’t beat that.
8. I’m about to buy a new lens. I just need to figure out which one….
9. The 2nd Annual Life in Motion Photography Halloween fundraiser is just around the corner. I am super excited about it! Last year, we went small and still raised a lot of funds for a good cause. This year, MC and I are going bigger! Much, much bigger and I couldn’t be more thrilled about both seeing so many kids in cute costumes and donating a big old chuck of cash to cancer research. MC lined up 50 families this year (crazy!!!). All the spots filled up fast and we couldn’t be more thrilled. If you like cute kids in cute costumes, stay tuned, there is about to be an abundance of that around here!!!
10. I’m off to catch up on some email. I’m too far behind! Again!!