A HUGE thank you to everyone who voted and helped Ty with his math project!! With over 570 votes, that means 11 winners will get $5 of ice cream on us!! Congrats to the winners! Just drop me an email at lstradtner at mac dot com to claim your prize!! Please include your full name and address in your email.
- rachelzana – Fun project, Ty! I voted for other because my favorite is plainer than vanilla: sweet cream.September 16, 2009 – 6:24 pm
- Scarlett – It’s gotta be chocolate:)September 17, 2009 – 7:01 pm
- jody williams Yummy! 2009-09-17 11:58:53 ET
- Erin – yum, ice cream – I voted for other – cause I like the mixes – a little chocolate and vanilla with some chocolate swirl yum!September 16, 2009 – 6:14 pm
- Alison Rowe – What a great way to get the project done! He should ace this project, good luck. Who doesn’t like ice cream? Yummy! Cute pic of the little guy!September 17, 2009 – 6:52 am
- Georgia Peach You are such a cutie. Good luck with your project!! 2009-09-18 01:39:20 ET
- Robyn – Such a cute idea!! I voted – chocolate 🙂 – Robyn Kippley September 17, 2009 – 7:48 am
- kathyp – my vote is for chocolate!! everytime!September 16, 2009 – 5:34 pm
- Megan – As a teacher, I’d be completely totally impressed with the amount of votes you have!!! What a great idea to blog about this! Creative thinking! Kudos to the both of you! 2009-09-19 01:20:49 ET
- Kim – YUM-I love soft serve chocolate on a cone! Wish it weren’t 9:15 at night or I’d have to go get some. 🙂September 16, 2009 – 6:15 pm
- Carol – Voted. Definitely mint chocolate chip for me! September 17, 2009 – 4:15 am
- tanya warpula – I love mint chip! Good luck Ty!! 2009-09-17 16:18:58 ET
Now I’m off to raid for the fridge for some ice cream!!
ETA: note to self, don’t announce contest winners after midnight….duh, I can’t count….I posted 12 winners and you’ll all get a gift card! Turns out I might need to return to 6th grade math 😉
Leave A Comment