Things I love right now:
1. That Teagan still calls Taryn “huns”. It’s short for honey and it makes me stop and soak it in every single time I hear him say it.
2. Feeling this baby move throughout the day (well, mostly night!). Thump, thump, bump, bump from the inside is just the best feeling in the world. It’s a bit sweeter knowing we truly believed I would never feel that again. This baby likes to hang out on the left side for some reason. I felt a kick to the right last night and made me stop and pause! Jase felt the his first kick last night hanging out on the couch with his hand on my belly, I love it!
Things I could do without:
3. The constant feeling that I’m staaaaaarving. Seriously. It’s like a battle for real estate in front of the fridge between Ty and I.
4. Holy crazy weather here lately. We lost the majority of our back fence a few days ago and last night the entire house was shaking with thunder as a big storm came through. I hear we are going to have a wet May. OK by me but why does it have to be so darn violent?! I’m just thankful it isn’t in the 100’s yet. I’m afraid of a long, hot, pregnant summer!
5. I’m working on the new photo wall in our new dining room and I’m trying to work with what we already have around the house. Which is a lot. Now I just need to decide between black frame, white frames or a mix.